2018 Member Photo Contest
Rules and Details
- Members must provide a digital copy of all photographs. Please email your digital copy to email@example.com
- Email must include member’s name, photo title, and member contact information. Photos received without this information will not be entered into the photo contest. Please do not include your account number in the email.
- All photographs must be original.
- Please do not include photographs of people.
- Photograph entries will be accepted from Connections Credit Union members only.
- Members are limited to a maximum of three (3) entries into the photo contest.
- This contest is open to Amateur Photographers only. If you make any income from the sale or publication of your photographs, or are a member of a professional photographers association, you are not eligible to enter photographs in this contest.
- Credit Union Employees may enter the contest with a maximum of three (3) photos each. No more than one photo will be selected as a winner from the CU Employee group for publication in the 2019 calendar. Employee submitted photos will not be judged against member photos.
- Though not required, we ask that photos are shot landscaped (horizontally) with the dimensions being at least 3300 pixels wide by 2550 pixels tall (3300x2550) with at least 96 dpi (dots/pixels per inch).
- Judging will be based on such things as use of color, composition, and originality.
- Officials of the contest reserve the right, at their discretion, to reject any photograph that does not conform to regulations, is deemed to be objectionable, or which is of an inappropriate subject matter.
- All entries must be submitted to Connections Credit Union by the end of business on Friday, August 31, 2018.
- Winning entries will be notified no later than end of day on Tuesday, September 11.
- Connections will select 13 winners to appear in our 2019 calendar. The winner whose photo is selected for the calendar cover will receive $50. Other winning photos will be featured on each of the 12 months inside the calendar; each winner will receive $30.
- Selected winners of the contest will have their photo published in the Connections Credit Union 2019 calendar which will be distributed to thousands of credit union members. A copy of the calendar will be sent directly to all contest winners whose photograph appear in the calendar.
Questions regarding the 2018 Member Photo Contest can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting a photo, the participating member acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions of this photography contest as stated in the contest rules. The participating member agrees to all terms of this contest voluntarily, and of his/her own accord. The participating member acknowledges that the image(s) he/she has entered in the Connections Credit Union photography contest is solely his/her own creation and free from any and all copyright restrictions that may hinder lawful reproduction and/or promotional use. The participating member understands that entering this contest constitutes permission to publish any and all photos he/she has entered in the Connections Credit Union Annual Calendar. By entering this contest, the participating member permits his/her photos to be used for any promotional purposes under the control and/or direction of Connections Credit Union. The participating member understands that his/her name and photo description may be published in the Annual Calendar or on the website along with any or all of his/her photo entries.